Content Marketing Services
No matter the vertical or audience, I’m comfortable switching gears seamlessly to create content that engages readers, and stays true to the goals of the brand or publication for which I’m writing.
I’ve done custom content work through agencies including Gina LaGuardia Editorial Services, Eucalypt Media, Digital Third Coast, Federated Media, NewsCred, and Contently. I’ve also worked directly with brands and corporations of all sizes to help power their content hubs, assist with social media outreach, provide ghostwriting and editing services, and more.
Whether you need assistance with media kits, ad copy, press releases, blog posts, infographic copy, slideshow presentations, or other corporate writing, I’ve had extensive experience in all types of copy writing.
Current and past clients include:
- American Family Insurance
- American Express
- Lending Tree
Some examples >>
Branded Content Articles:
- Walmart: Comforter Buying Guide
- Gradifi: Tax Reform 2018: Now’s the Time to Invest in Your Employees
- Epson: How University Admins are Using Big Data to Make Big Decisions
- American Family Insurance: Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Benify: “Financial Wellness: The Topic You Can’t Afford to Ignore“
- MidAmerica Nazarene University: “Using Technology in the Classroom“
Need to optimize your existing content or create new SEO-friendly pages in order to better reach your target audience online? What sets my Search Engine Optimization skills apart is that readers won’t suspect a thing. While subtly making your content more search-friendly, I will ensure that the copy engages readers and addresses their needs.